This Water Powered Alarm Clock is a standard desk clocks with one cool distinction: they run solely on water. No batteries are required! Add water to the reservoir and the clock is immediately ready to be set. The large and vibrant LCD screen is easy to read from afar. Built-in memory chip remembers time so you don't have to reset. Each clock includes detailed and easy-to-follow instructions. You'll be up and running in a matter of minutes.
Water tank and clock body made with Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) (recyclable and has the number "9" as its resin identification code). Electrodes made with Carbon.
Hydro Powered Clock is fun, educational and environmental friendly without requiring batteries or electricity. The water-powered device consists of two electrodes made of special alloys, which, when immersed in water, activate the carbon particles to produce energy through a chemical reaction. The hydro batteries produce the same amount of energy as normal batteries but they are made of carbon, which is everywhere, that uses less energy to produce and are non-toxic.
Functions and Features
- 24 hour / AM PM setting.
- Clock powered entirely by water. No Battery Required.
- Time and date functions.
- Daily or hourly alarm.
- Easy-to-read LCD.
- An internal memory chip retains the clock's time (for 2 minutes) during a refill so resetting is not required.
- For best performance, change the water before the water become dusty.
- Over the time the electrodes the metal plates inside each water tank might need to be clean with clear water.
- DO NOT immerse the clock in water or wet the electronic display when filling clock with water as it could harm or short circuit the electronics in the clock.
- When cleaning the electrodes DO NOT place near the fire or open flame.
- There is no need to shake the clock during normal use.
- Water in the clock's water tank is not for ingesting. DO NOT drink the water.
Country of Origin
Made in China
Gross weight： 200g (0.44 lbs)/pack Material： Carbon, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) (recyclable and has the number "9" as its resin identification code)? Quantity： 1 pc Size： 8cm (diameter) x 8.5cm (height)